A tradition in automation of 60 years - With countless pioneering achievements, LÜTZE is today one of the leading firms in industry worldwide. LUTZE Inc. is a member of worldwide active LUETZE INTERNATIONAL GROUP.
Friedrich Lütze (1923-2014) founded Lütze GmbH in Weinstadt near Stuttgart, Germany in 1958. Since then, electronic and electrotechnical components and system solutions for automation and high tech for rail engineering have been designed and produced there.
With ground-breaking innovations and international patents, the company, still young at the time, was already calling attention to itself. With the launch of the LSC system for switch cabinet wiring in 1972, switch cabinet manufacturers could for the first time save up to 25% more space than the conventional layout. In the 1960s, LÜTZE was among the first suppliers in the world featuring its highly flexible cables.
Since the founding of the firm 60 years ago it has been the corporate philosophy to be among the leading suppliers in the automation industry featuring highly innovative products. LÜTZE is investing considerably more in research and development than the industry average.
The family business is managed by the second generation of Udo Lütze.